Monday, February 15, 2010

How Quickly Will Skin Heal After Ringworm

ANXIETY SEX NO HOOD!

ANXIETY SEX WITHOUT HOOD!

number two in the journal anxiety has just been released!
bigger! stronger! longer!

click here to see the summary and download the magazine:
http://www.revueangoisse.blogspot.com

in this number, text, images, music, videos:

ANDROVIRUS - ANDY VĂ©rol - ANNE Tranchand - BENJAMIN MONTI - BORIS CRACK - CAMILLE PHILIBERT - SIEBERT CHRISTOPHER - DAVE 2000 - FLORIAN TOMASIN - ISABELLE Sojfer - Jaures VALMERT - JEAN-MARC RENAULT - JOEL MAS - JR - KIOSAKU - MARLENE TISSOT - MERYL MARCHETTI - MORPHEE - Pascal BOULANGER - PIERRE LE PILLOU - REGIS BELLOEIL - REMO - SEBASTIEN LORAINE - SOOMIZ - THE OTHER COLORS - THOMAS VINAU - TST - Vincent Vuong

Note also:

for technical reasons, I changed the system for sending the newsletter. if you still want to receive it, it is essential that you go on the page of the magazine ( http://www.revueangoisse.blogspot.com ) and that you complete the registration form the newsletter, and sorry for the inconvenience, lost time, etc.. etc..


AND OTHER HAND, an ad:

I am invited to read my nonsense to millau February 26 and April 3 to Avignon. I am not paid for, I have no car and I have a Thune. I seek the good souls who would be willing to convey to me the two evenings, and bring me back to good pork course.
journeys questions are therefore as follows: February 26
: burgundy or surroundings - Montpellier (back tomorrow)
April 3: burgundy or around - Montpellier or Avignon, con (return the next day)
I would not participate too much money to buy gasoline, but on the other hand, on site, you will be treated as artists (unlimited booze, sleeping-place on a mattress fire ants, girls naked dancing, vegetarian sausages etc.., oh it's beautiful bohemian life).
advance, thank you.
to contact me: konsstrukt@hotmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment